The ultimate natural multivitamin/mineral supplement, Pacifica is a blend of Icelandic seaweeds, ethically sourced from pristine Icelandic Waters. Pacifica provides every essential nutrient needed for optimal health.
Pacifica is our best selling product. We have always received fantastic feedback from our customers. The benefits are vast. People report that pacifica helps growth of hair skin and nails, boosts the immune system, removes mucus from the body and much more.
Pacifica is a blend of three mineral dense seaweeds from the pure waters of the Atlantic Icelandic ocean. It has become a staple supplement for a vast majority of our customers. Epidemiological studies on the longest-lived nations have made a link between longevity and the consumption of seaweeds.
Why take and benefits
What makes pacifica so popular? The nutritional components from the seaweeds give people great results.
The seaweeds we have selected are very high in the organic mineral sulfur. Sulfur rich foods are difficult to obtain from diet alone, due to depletion of this mineral from soils. Sulfur is considered to be nature’s beauty mineral and helps strengthen hair skin and nails. Sulfur naturally supports the body’s own synthesis of collagen and supports skins suppleness and elasticity.
Pacifica is the ultimate natural vitamin and mineral supplement. Tests revealed that the seaweeds contained 92 trace elements. All 92 are crucial to function within the body and very difficult to obtain from a standard western diet. Pacifica is extremely high in the mineral Iodine. Iodine is one of the most important minerals. The body requires it for healthy cellular and metabolic functioning. Iodine deficiency is a major health problem. It is impossible to achieve optimal health if adequate levels are not present within diet. Iodine is strongly associated with the thyroid gland, but in reality, every cell of the human body requires this essential nutrient.
Iodine plays crucial roles within the body to maintain health that include:
- Anti Cancer. Iodine plays a crucial role in the body’s elimination system by inducing apoptosis, or what is called programed cell death. This is a vital cellular function to promote growth and development. Apoptosis is a crucial function as it destroys the cells that are a threat to us, like cancer cells and cells infected with viruses
- P.H Iodine helps to raise the PH of the body and is thus an alkalizing agent
- Hormones. Iodine is necessary for the production of all the hormones of the body (adrenals, ovaries, testicles, etc.)
- Tissue regeneration. Iodine is responsible for the formation of the normal architecture of the glandular tissue, e.g. breast, thyroid, ovary, & prostate
- Pathogens. Iodine kills bacteria, parasites, fungi and viruses. It is known to have similar germicidal properties to bleach and is used by the medical profession in surgery and on patients skin. The immune system secretes Iodine to kill pathogenic microorganisms as its first line of defence. The white blood cells leukocytes use iodine combined with their peroxidase enzyme to kill bacteria. Iodine also kills viruses and fungi and these microorganisms do not develop resistance to Iodine
- Allegies. Iodine is good for food allergies - Iodine is necessary to make stomach acid along with zinc, and vitamin B1. Low stomach inhibits break down of proteins into its component amino acids and as a result undigested proteins are tagged by the immune system as a threat, creating an inflammatory overload.
- Mucus. Iodine is a mucolytic agent and helps rid excess mucus. By keeping the mucus membranes healthy, iodine greatly helps to overcome autoimmune diseases
Nutritional information and ingredients
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy 46kcal 201kj
Of which saturates 0g
Of which sugars 0.5g
Supplement Facts per 100g
ICELANDIC SEAMOSS POWDER
Icelandic moss is rich in calcium, iodine, potassium , phosphorous, and vitamins. It is a bitter-tasting plant that is said to smell like seaweed when it is wet. Despite these unappetizing characteristics, Icelandic moss has long been used in Scandinavia and Europe as a food source and a remedy for numerous conditions
BLADDERWRACK SEAWEED POWDER
Used for weightloss, arthritis, joint pain, “hardening of the arteries” (arteriosclerosis), digestive disorders, heartburn, “blood cleansing,” constipation, bronchitis, emphysema, urinary tract disorders, and anxiety. Other uses include boosting the immune system and increasing energy.
KELP SEAWEED POWDER
Sea kelp is a natural source of vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E, as well as minerals including zinc, iodine, magnesium, iron, potassium, copper and calcium. In fact it contains the highest natural concentration of calcium of any food - 10 times more than milk.
Vitamins and minerals
Pacifica is rich in the vitamins
Pacifica is rich in the minerals
- Iodine (High)
- Sulphur (High)
When to take
3 per day, anytime of day