Pine Pollen Is an ancient herb with over 200 bio-active nutrients , vitamins, and minerals in high concentrations. Pine pollen is particularly rich in B vitamins, Essential amino acids, Vitamin D3, DNA repairing nucleic acid's and the bodies master antioxidant superoxide dismutase. Pine pollen is renowned for it's ability to balance hormones in both males and females. It has adaptogenic properties that can rejuvenate hormones that are depleted and balance elevated hormones. Revolution foods Pine Pollen is wildcrafted and cell wall broken to ensure the vast nutritional values are bioavailable to the body.
Pine pollen has many health benefits. It Contains many enzymes, co-enzymes, and antioxidants that are anti ageing and fight oxidative stress. Its additional benefits include:
- Increases testosterone.
- Stimulates Dopamine.
- Adaptogen that can be used long term.
- Activates a healthy sex drive and boosts libido.
- Regulates prostate function in men.
- Boosts the immune system and nourishes skin.
- Stimulates liver regeneration and regulates bile secretion.
- Restores hormone levels in andropause and menopause.
- Increases stamina and restores natural energy levels.
- Increases metabolism, helps regulate weight and nourishes the muscle.
- Rejuvenates the brain, hair, bones and endocrine system.
One of pine pollens stand out benefits is its potential to support athletic performance and recovery. Pine pollen has an anabolic effect on the body because it contains high levels of compounds called phyto androgens. They help to boost levels of the hormones testosterone, DHEA, androstenedione and androstrone, all essential in building muscle, maintaining muscle mass, and fat burning. Pine pollen is 30% protein and contains 20 amino acids including the 9 essential amino acids. L- arginine, an amino acid that stimulates the production of nitric oxide, a compound that opens and dilates blood vessels to increase blood flow, is very beneficial to athletes.