Chaga mushroom grows in northern hemisphere's on the birch tree. The Birch tree and Chaga share a symbiotic relationship, from which the vast nutritional values of Chaga are drawn from the birch over many years. Chaga mushroom is a potent antioxidant, prevents oxidative damage of cells, helps to stimulate immune cells, is anti bacterial, anti viral and so much more. Chaga has cancer protective mechanisms and can be used as a preventative for cancer and all diseases.
We ensure to supply the finest premium hand picked Chaga. Chaga should only be picked from the birch tree above head height, in autumn, for premium quality. Revolution foods Chaga is ethically wild harvested by hand from the Siberian Forests. The product has been laboratory tested and is free of chemicals or pollutants. Chaga mushroom is rich in the nutrients/Compounds:
- Superoxide dismutase (antioxidant enzyme)
- Beta Glucan polysaccharides (Immune Enhancing)
- Betulinic acid
- Dietary fibre
- Amino acid complexes
- Protein bound xylogalactoglucans
- Triterpenoidal saonins
- A potent antioxidant, scoring highest ORAC score of any natural food
- The most alkalising food source on earth due to its incredible potassium levels
- Scientifically proven to be anti carcinogenic, anti tumour
- A potent source of beta glucans, a nutrient proven to be an immune modulator, anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, anti allergic
- Natures highest source of melanin, a nutrient that protects DNA, scavenges free radicals and also it is no.1 for decalcifying the Pineal gland.
The product works best in a tea. Add 20g of chuncks to a teapot and leave to brew for 30 minutes to maximise the potency.
The chunks can be used repeatedly over many days.
Additionally, you may add one chunk to a cup of hot water and leave to brew.
Add vanilla or a natural sweetener to flavour