Chaga grows on Birch tress in Northern hemispheres of the world. The Birch tree and Chaga share a symbiotic relationship, from which the vast nutritional values of Chaga are drawn from the birch over many years. Chaga mushroom is a potent antioxidant, prevents oxidative damage of cells, helps stimulate immune cells,is anti bacterial and so much more.
Revolution foods Chaga is ethically wild harvested by hand from the Scottish highlands. The product has been laboratory tested and is free of chemicals or pollutants.
Chaga mushroom is rich in the vitamins
Chaga mushrooms is rich in the minerals
Chaga is rich in the nutrients
- Superoxide dismutase (antioxidant enzyme)
- Beta Glucan polysaccharides
- Betulinic acid
- Dietary fibre
- Amino acid complexes
- Protein bound xylogalactoglucans
- Triterpenoidal saonins
- A potent antioxidant, scoring highest ORAC score of any natural food
- The most alkalising food source on earth due to its incredible potassium levels
- Scientifically proven to be anti carcinogenic, anti tumour
- A potent source of beta glucans, a nutrient proven to be an immune modulator, anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, anti allergic
- Natures highest source of melanin, a nutrient that protects DNA, scavenges free radicals and also it is no.1 for decalcifying the Pineal gland.
The product works best in a tea. Add a teaspoon of powder to hot water and leave to brew.
Add to smoothies or juices.
Add vanilla or a natural sweetener to flavour tea.