Macka B Wha Me Eat Premium Organic Hemp Seeds
Long recognised as an excellent source of nutrition and energy, Hemp Seeds have been used by humans worldwide for over 12000 years. Hemp is a nutritional powerhouse which provides the body with a completely natural source of protein. As Hemp is a complete protein it has a big edge over dairy, eggs and meat because it contains ONLY the essential nutrients required by the body so it can be fully utilized. Hemp protein consists primarily of the two proteins, Edestine and Albumin. These proteins are globular and are readily digestible proteins. Globular protein is the most efficient protein and has direct access to enter the muscles.
The nutritional benefits of hemp
- Source of dietary fibre
- Omega 3
- Omega 6
- Omega 9
- Gammalinolenic acid
- Vitamin E
More facts about Hemp
- Hemp contains all 20 amino acids, Including the 9 essential amino acids our bodies can't produce.
- It is natures highest botanical source of essential fatty acids, containing more than any other nut or seed oil.
- Has a perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fats.
- A superior vegetarian source of protein considered easily digestible.
- A rich source of photo nutrients, the disease element of plants with benefits to protecting your immunity, bloodstream, tissues, cells, skin and organs.
Our Hemp Protein powder is premium quality, certified organic with Organic Farmers & Growers and is 100% pure and natural. A 30 gram serving per day provides you with the RDA amount.
Hemp powder can be a useful aid to training programs as it provides energy and greatly helps with the recovery of muscles after exercise.