A refreshing tea from the miracle tree moringa oleifera.
The tea bags, once infused with hot water, provide a delicious herbal tea. Enjoy the fresh aroma and nutritional values.
The Moringa tree is a native plant to northern India and was first described as a medicinal herb around 2000 BC. It is one of the few plants on earth that contains all the essential amino acids required for human protein synthesis. Known as the 'Miracle Tree' Moringa's leaves are packed with vitamins, minerals, 46 supreme and protective antioxidants and 36 natural anti inflammatory agents. Moringa is a nutritional powerhouse for people of all ages.
We provide the young leaves from the tree that harbour the greatest nutritional values. The leaves from harvest are pure, non polluted and chemical free and then low temperature dried to maintain maximum nutritional content.
MORINGA IS RICH IN THE VITAMINS
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B7
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
MORINGA IS RICH IN THE MINERALS
REVOLUTION FOODS MORINGA IS 100% ORGANIC AND CERTIFIED BY ORGANIC FARMERS & GROWERS HERE IN THE U.K.OVERSEA'S IT IS CERTIFIED BY INDOCERT, USDA, EU. THE LEAVES ARE PURE, FREEZE DRIED, NONE POLLUTED AND CHEMICAL FREE. WE ARE ONE OF THE VERY FEW COMPANIES WORLDWIDE TO PROVIDE CERTIFIED ORGANIC MORINGA
- The most nutritious superfood on the Planet – containing mineral calcium, phosphorous, iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese & Vitamins A, B complex, C, D, E and K
- Complete plant protein source containing all essential amino acids
- Increases strength, energy, endurance and recovery
- Benefits all ages providing essential nutrients for physical and mental development
- An anti-inflammatory, boosts immune system and speeds metabolism